Peugeot e-208 Spec Guide
Everything you need to know about the Peugeot e-208
Youthful design. Playful elegance. The new Peugeot e-208 is a stylish city car packed with everyday usability. We detail all the Peugeot e-208 specs & features in our latest guide, running through standout driving features, electric performance, colours, prices and more.
Peugeot e-208 Trim Levels
Explore the different Peugeot e-208 trim levels below and compare features. Exclusive EV features marked ‘EV only’.
Peugeot e-208 Active Premium + Trim
Peugeot e-208 Active Premium + Exterior
- 16” Elborn alloys (EV only)
- Nera Black wing mirrors
- Body-coloured chequered grille (EV only)
- ‘e’ badge on the tailgate and C pillar
- Black rear spoiler
- Gloss black wheel arch extensions (EV only)
- Electric, heated & power folding door mirrors
Peugeot e-208 Active Premium + Interior
- Peugeot i-Cockpit with a 3.5” instrument panel display
- Leather steering wheel
- Front comfort seats
- Tri-material seat cloth trim in Pneuma and Rimini with an orange stitch detailing
- Auto air con
- Cabin pre-heating (EV only)
- High centre console with 2 cup holders (EV only)
- Central front armrest with storage (EV only)
- Electric parking brake (EV only)
- Rear parking sensors
Peugeot e-208 Active Premium + Technology
- Peugeot i-Cockpit with a 3.5” instrument display
- Rear parking sensors
- Four USB sockets (including one USB-C in the front)
Peugeot e-208 Active Premium + Safety
- Rear parking sensors
- Active Safety Brake
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS) generates sound when at low speeds for pedestrian safety
Peugeot e-208 Allure Premium + Trim
In addition to the Active Premium + features:
Peugeot e-208 Allure Premium + Exterior
- Rear full LED 3D Peugeot signature Claw Effect lights
- Gloss black B-pillar
- Rear bumper with gloss black finish
Peugeot e-208 Allure Premium + Interior
- Aluminium pedals & front door sills (Aluminium Pack)
- Tri-material ‘Cozy’ leather effect & ‘Isabella’ cloth seat trim with blue stitch detailing
Peugeot e-208 Allure Premium + Technology
- Connected 3D Navigation with TomTom Live for three years
- Peugeot 3D i-Cockpit
- Configurable 3D head-up instrument panel
Peugeot e-208 Allure Premium + Safety
- Visible Park 1 180º colour reversing camera
Peugeot e-208 GT Trim
In addition to all the e-208 Allure Premium + features:
Peugeot e-208 GT Exterior
- 17” Bronx diamond cut two-tone alloys
- Full LED headlights with Smartbeam Assist
- LED daytime running lights in a 3-Claw Tooth design
- Gloss black wheel arch extensions
- Dark chrome chequered radiator grille with a gloss black trim
- Rear lower bumper with a diffuser effect trim
- Diamond Black contrasting roof
Peugeot e-208 GT Interior
- Tri-material ‘Capy’ leather effect and ‘Isabella’ cloth seat trim with a lime green stitch detail
- Passenger seat height adjustment
- Mistral full grain perforated leather steering wheel with a chrome GT badge
- Lime green contrast stitching on the door panels, dashboard and front centre console
- Ambient lighting with 8 different colours
- Carpet mats
Peugeot e-208 GT Technology
- Peugeot 3D i-Cockpit with a 10” touchscreen
- Connected 3D Navigation with a 3-year TomTom live subscription
- Front and rear parking sensors
Peugeot e-208 GT Safety
- Active Safety Brake with a Night function
- ISOFIX front passenger seat tether
Peugeot e-208 Range & Battery
Everything you need to know about the Peugeot e-208 driving range, battery and charging.
Peugeot e-208 range
The Peugeot e-208 offers up to 224 miles (WLTP) of 100% electric driving. This is a strong figure. You’ll be able to carry plenty of journeys throughout the week before needing to recharge.
Peugeot e-208 real-world range
Bear in mind that official driving range figures are worked out in a test environment. And whilst they do everything they can to replicate real-world conditions, you'll usually get slightly fewer miles than the official figure.
You’re likely to get closer to 190 miles in everyday driving. This is due to road conditions, terrain, weather, climate, driving style, use of aircon and other factors.
Peugeot e-208 battery size
The Peugeot e-208 battery size is 50kWh. Its usable capacity is 46.3kWh, which is the actual amount of energy that the e-208 can use to power the wheels.
Having a slightly smaller usable capacity protects the battery from being fully drained, which has a strong negative impact on battery health.
Peugeot e-208 charging
The Peugeot e-208 has three charging types:
- Domestic (AC)
- Fast (AC)
- Rapid (DC)
3kWh from a standard wall socket. Full charge in 24 hours. An accessory cable is needed.
7kWh from a Wall Box. Full charge in 7.5 hours.
100kWh from a public rapid charger. 80% charged in 30 minutes.
Peugeot e-208 Performance and Speed
Explore the Peugeot e-208’s performance stats and driving experience, including acceleration time and driving modes.
Peugeot e-208 horsepower
The standard Peugeot e-208 electric motor outputs 136hp. That’s a lot for such a small car! And you feel it when you put your foot down.
Peugeot e-208 0-62mph time
From a standstill, the Peugeot e-208 sprints from 0-62mph in just 8.1 seconds. That’s an impressive figure for a compact city hatch.
Acceleration is super fast in electric cars like the e-208 as the motor has instant access to torque, meaning you don’t have to work your way up through the revs. Instead, you put your foot down and you’re off!
Peugeot e-208 top speed
You’ll be able to reach a top speed of 93mph in the Peugeot e-208 when driving in Sport mode.
Peugeot e-208 driving modes
Choose between three driving modes to change the power, efficiency and overall experience.
Sport: use this mode for pure performance. Prioritises power over efficiency, sprinting from 0-62mph in 8.1 seconds with a 93mph top speed.
Normal: use this mode for everyday driving. Perfect for inner city driving, the daily commute or a leisurely drive. The ideal mix of power, efficiency and comfort.
Eco: use this mode to maximise driving range. Prioritises driving efficiency. Best for longer journeys or when your battery is low.
Peugeot e-208 braking modes
You also get your choice of two braking modes to help you get even more out of your driving range.
Moderate: braking sensation closer to an ICE car. Regenerative braking is much lighter when you take your foot off the pedal.
Emphasised: deceleration occurs when you take your foot off the pedal. Applies heavier regenerative braking to maximise range.
Peugeot e-208 colours
Explore the full lineup of Peugeot e-208 colours below, from bright and bold tones to moody shades of grey.
Peugeot e-208 Faro Yellow
The standard colour for every model. Faro Yellow is a bright playful choice of metallic paint.
Peugeot e-208 Bianca White
White for a clean, crisp look. Bianca White is the only solid paint option across the range.
Peugeot e-208 Cumulus Grey
A stunning light grey with a silvery finish. Metallic Cumulus Grey adds a touch of shine.
Peugeot e-208 Nimbus Grey
Dark grey cars are on-trend. The Metallic Nimbus Grey finish always looks good.
Peugeot e-208 Nara Black
Black never goes out of fashion. Metallic Nara Black is a popular choice.
Peugeot e-208 Elixir Red
Smooth, shimmery and bold. Elixir Red is a pearlescent paint option to draw the eye.
Peugeot e-208 Vertigo Blue
Or go for Vertigo Blue for an electrifying pearlescent finish.
Peugeot e-208 Dimensions
Dimensions are an important factor when it comes to comparing cars. Explore the numbers below and compare them to similar-sized cars for a feel of the Peugeot e-208’s overall size.
- Peugeot e-208 length: 4,055mm
- Peugeot e-208 width: 1,430mm
- Peugeot e-208 height: 1,755mm
- Peugeot e-208 wheelbase: 2,540mm
Peugeot e-208 price
The Peugeot e-208 price depends on the model, battery, paint and other options. Below we detail the starting price for each model.
Peugeot e-208 Active Premium + price
On-the-road price from £31,345*.
Peugeot e-208 Alure Premium + price
On-the-road price from £32,645*.
Peugeot e-208 GT price
On-the-road price from £34,595*.
Get in touch