Motability Cars for West Yorkshire
We know how important it is to be able to get out and about easily, and this is especially important if you are disabled. To keep you mobile, Pentagon in Keighley are proud to be part of the Motability Scheme, managed by the not-for-profit charity, Motability.
Since the schemes inception way back in 1978, the Motability programme has enabled thousands of disabled people to use their government-funded allowance to lease a brand new car. Today, the Motability Scheme keeps well over 600,000 people and their families on the move.
From our showroom in Keighley our Motability team can advise you on all aspects of the Motability scheme.
As part of the mobility scheme, you are able to lease a brand new car every three years. The scheme covers:
- Comprehensive breakdown cover
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Road tax paid for every year
- Annual servicing at a main dealer
- Full RAC breakdown cover
- Tyre and windscreen replacement or repairs should you need it
We Always Put Our Customers First
Our team in Keighley are keen to keep the Motability process as simple as possible for you. As a part of this commitment we offer:
- Flexible appointments
- Wheelchair access and accessible parking
- Free vehicle adaptations (conditions apply)
- Chauffeured or accompanied test drives
- Home visits
- Pick-up and return service to your local branch when your service is due
There are no forms to fill out, invasive checks or any nasty hidden extras.
Motability Main Dealer in Keighley
At Pentagon in Keighley we’ll do all the work for you, so why not drop by or get in touch with a Motability specialist at Pentagon in Keighley today.