Motability Cars Scunthorpe
No one cares as much about keeping you mobile more than the team at your local Pentagon dealership. To keep you on the road, Pentagon is proud to be part of the Motability scheme, which helps disabled people afford suitable transport.
Over the last thirty years, Motability – a not-for-profit charity – has been helping people with disabilities to finance, service, insure and maintain a suitable vehicle through their government-funded allowance.
A18 Brigg Road
01724 240 083
If you are eligible for the disability allowance from the government, the mobility scheme enables you to use this to lease a new car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
Motability will take part or all of your Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners´ Mobility Supplement to finance the leasing of a car.
Pentagon´s part of the deal
As part of the Motability scheme, Pentagon provides:
- A new vehicle very three years
- Full annual insurance, road tax and servicing
- Tyre and windscreen replacement or repair
- Comprehensive RAC breakdown cover
All cars are allowed to cover 60,000 mileage over the 3 year period.
Our fully-trained team would love to discuss every aspect of Motability with you at a personal appointment with us at our showroom. Our aim is to make the experience simple, so we offer:
- Parking near the entrance of the dealership
- Comprehensive wheelchair access and amenities
- Test drives – A member of our team is always available to accompany you on a test drive
- Call and collect service – We are happy to pick you up from home if it is easier for you
If you want to find out more about the Motability Scheme in Scunthorpe then contact your local Pentagon dealer today.