Motability Cars Huddersfield
Disability should not mean that you are not able to get around and Motability – a not-for-profit charity – believed in this so much that they campaigned for a new initiative called the Motability Scheme.
It allows disabled people to exchange all or a percentage of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of their Disability Living Allowance to lease a brand new vehicle. They can choose a vehicle that fits their budget and lifestyle, be it a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
01484 829 854
At your local Pentagon centre we have a wide range of vehicles to suit all drivers and are happy to advise local people on how they can adapt vehicles for wheelchair access. As well as covering the lease of a vehicle, the mobility scheme also entitles you to three years worth of fully comprehensive insurance, road tax, annual services, repairs and breakdown cover for the full length of your agreement.
It's also worth noting that if you don´t drive there´s no need to worry as you are free to nominate two eligible people to drive the vehicle for you.
Our friendly team´s main aim is to make you are comfortable and understand your options as part of the Mobility Scheme Huddersfield. The services we provide to make it easier include:
- Full disabled amenities and wheel-chair access
- Flexible appointments
- Ample parking near the centre
- Accompanied test drives
- Fully trained Motability team – Our staff undergo special training to make sure they fully understand the Motability scheme and the needs of our customers
- Pick-up and return – If you are unable to make it in we will come and pick you up and return you home after an appointment
- We do the hard work for you – There are no forms or tests to fill in as our team can do all the work for you
To discuss your options book an appointment at Pentagon Huddersfield today.