Motability Cars Derby
Having a disability shouldn´t mean that you can´t get out and about and at Pentagon we are on hand to help keep disabled people mobile. To ensure we deliver on our promises, we are a part of the Motability Scheme, which since its inception in 1978 has handed over more than three million vehicles to disabled people.
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people and their families to finance, insure and maintain new suitable transport through their government-funded allowances.
01332 644 215
If you are eligible for the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance you can exchange all or part of it for:
- A new car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every three or five years respectively
- 60,000 mileage allowance over a three-year period (or one hundred thousand miles for WAVs)
- Comprehensive annual insurance and road tax
- Roadside recovery assistance
- All servicing and maintenance
- Tyre / Windscreen repair or replacement cover
- Two named drivers on the car if you can not drive yourself
Your needs come first
Our experienced team here in Derby are fully-trained on all Motability matters. We are geared towards making your trip to your local Pentagon dealership as welcoming and informative as we can.
At your local Pentagon centre you can be assured of:
- Wheelchair access
- Comprehensive disabled amenities
- Designated parking close to the centre
However, if you can not make it in to us we are more than happy to pick you up and drive you in for an appointment.
We understand that purchasing a new car is a huge decision, so we offer:
- Full consultation
- Accompanied and chauffeured test drives
- Advice on vehicle adaptations to improve functionality
Premier Motability Dealer
To discuss the Motability Scheme and your options, book an appointment at your local Pentagon centre in Derby today.