New Peugeot Boxer Revealed In 2014
The Peugeot Boxer has been revealed for 2014 at the 2014 Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham at the NEC.
A major player in the commercial vehicle market in Europe with a very wide range, Peugeot continues the regeneration of its model offer with the new Peugeot Boxer van. The Van has been designed for a new era and to suit the multiple uses of business users, who have high demands in terms of quality, running costs and efficient operation in service.
The new Peugeot Boxer adopts a very expressive, feline and technological look, reinforced by the grille continuing up to the headlamps, which now include daytime running lamps as standard with LEDs as an option. In the functional and comfortable interior, the new Boxer also shows improvements in elegance and perceived quality. The steering wheel adopts a more modern form and gives a feeling of strength from the first touch. To improve comfort and handling, it can be trimmed in leather as an option.
To ensure safety and an easy drive, the new Peugeot Boxer offers a wide range of modern and technological equipment to help with driving and safety. ABS, ESP, EBA - Emergency Braking Assistance, a driver’s airbag and electric windows are all part of the standard equipment, together with a steel bulkhead between the cabin and the loading area.
Driving and manoeuvring assistance systems available in the Peugeot Boxer are:
- A new programmable cruise control and speed limiter system is standard on the Professional model or optional on other models.
- Rear parking sensors are standard on the Professional model and available as an option on other models.
- To make manoeuvring the vehicle even easier, the new Peugeot Boxer also offers a new, optional reversing camera.
There is also a wide choice of equipment, allowing the cabin to be turned into a true mobile office:
- The functional cabin offers various storage areas, as well as a document holder and writing table built into the folding backrest of the centre seat.
- The new range of audio systems, with the option of DAB, offered as standard Bluetooth hands-free telephone operation and a USB port.
- An exclusive feature in the segment, a 5’’ colour touch screen, standard on Professional models, allows the operation of all functions.
To ensure a high level of reliability and endurance, compatible with intensive use, more than 2.5 million miles have been driven, in the most extreme conditions, covering full load, half load and empty situations, on all types of roads, including poor surfaces and mountainous areas.
"Reliability and durability are naturally key factors in the purchase of a commercial vehicle, as they enhance the product’s function, performance and desirability to affect the resale value in particular. We are committed to an in-depth approach to quality in use and durability, so as to be at the level better than our competitors. These are essential levers in the Brand’s move up-market and the new Peugeot Boxer is a strong demonstration of this", says Philippe Pelletier, Quality Director.
The new Peugeot Boxer is available with a range of Diesel engines of the latest generation with a particle filter (FAP) that meet the Euro 5 emissions standard:
- The 2.2-litre HDi FAP 110
- The 2.2-litre HDi FAP 130
- The 2.2-litre HDi FAP 150
- The 3.0-litre HDi FAP 180
The new Boxer range now provides Business users with an even greater product offering, with a durable reputation enhanced with numerous improvements, a greater level of standard and optional specification and the widest choice of models presently available on the market.
To discuss the Peugeot Van range or to book a test drive, please call us on 0845 1287331 or alternatively visit us at www.pentagon-peugeot.co.uk