Owners of any pre-Euro 5 diesel vehicle registered before 1 January 2010 will qualify for the SEAT scrappage incentive. They are able to trade-in their vehicle to benefit from incentives – ranging from £1,500 to £3,500 – against several new SEAT models (see table below) if the vehicle is ordered by 31 December 2017.
The trade-in vehicle needs to have been owned by the customer for at least six months.
All new SEAT petrol and diesel cars meet the latest Euro 6 emissions standards, currently the most stringent yet.
To discover whether a particular diesel vehicle will qualify for the SEAT scrappage incentive offer, customers can visit the Vehicle Certification Agency website or ask their nearest Pentagon SEAT dealer.
SEAT Model Scrappage Amount
Mii £1500 Ibiza £2500 Leon £3500 Toldeo £3000
Full Offer Details
- Incentive applies only to diesel vehicles (any make/model) that meets Euro 1-4 legislation, registered before 1 January 2010
- Traded-in vehicle needs to have been registered in the owner’s name for at least six months
- Trade-in vehicle will be environmentally scrapped by us.
- Applies to orders between 1 September and 31 December 2017, to be registered by 31 March 2018
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing offers across the SEAT range
- For full details, visit www.seat.co.uk