Ford has launched a new connected vehicle smartphone app that will help small business customers maximise efficiency, security, and productivity.
FordPass Pro is a new dedicated app for those who rely on their vehicles for their work, enabling them to manage up to five Ford vehicles from a single screen.
“Time is precious for small business owners, which is why we focus on delivering simple technology solutions that we know will make a big difference,” said Richard Bunn, FordPass director, Ford Mobility Europe. “The new FordPass Pro app will help our customers spend less time managing their vehicles and more time making their business a success.”
The FordPass Pro app provides the tools businesses need to manage up to five vehicles within a single intuitive interface. Features include:
- Check-In on the home screen for dynamic, instant access to important information about each vehicle – for example displaying AdBlue levels so owners know when to refill
- Vehicle Location lets owners know where their vehicles are at the beginning or end of the day and helps drivers find their vans in busy car parks or work locations
- Remote Lock/Unlock provides reassurance that vehicles and their contents are safe, enabling independent security for both the cabin and load compartment
- Vehicle Health offers visibility of key vehicle health indicators including fuel levels, oil life, and tyre pressure, helping owners reduce wear and tear and improve fuel economy
- Alarm Notification immediately lets owners know if any of their vehicles’ alarms have been triggered
- Remote Start on automatic vehicles lets owners remotely start the engine – ideal for ensuring vans are warmed, de-iced, and ready for work on early morning shifts
New features and enhancements are being added to FordPass Pro regularly. Some upcoming features include a heightened security Guard Mode which will allow owners of vehicles equipped with the FordPass Connect onboard modem to be alerted about any activity in their van – including if they are unlocked with a key – providing an additional layer of security and confidence. Online Service Booking will help owners proactively manage the maintenance of their vehicles.
The FordPass Pro app is compatible with Apple and Android smartphones and is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play store in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, and France, with further markets to be added in the future. FordPass Pro will support independent and small business customers. For more information visit the Transit Centre at Pentagon Ford Warrington.
Some cookies are necessary, while others allow us to enhance your experience, personalise content and ads (across your devices), and provide insights into how the site is being used. Our recommended settings are that these cookies are all active but if you aren't happy with this you can manage your preferences by clicking Customise Cookie Settings.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences (please note if disabled our website may not work or show correctly on your device).
We use personalisation cookies to understand how you engage with our website across all your devices, this includes recording your browsing habits and activity. This information is used for profiling purposes and to help identify you, so that we can show personalised content.
We use third party cookies on our site to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. You may see these advertisements on our site and on other sites that you visit on any of your devices where you've accepted marketing cookies. Please note that if you disable these, you will still see adverts but they won't be specifically tailored to you and your interests.