All New Ford Fiesta 2022 Available Now
When is the new Ford Fiesta coming out?
The all-new Ford Fiesta is already available to order. Deliveries are expected to arrive at the end of February 2022, so get your order in ASAP.
How much is the new Ford Fiesta?
The all-new Ford fiesta 2022 price starts at just £16,620 for the base Trend model. It’s only a tiny bit more than the current model, making it a great deal for an updated fan-favourite.
How much is the new Ford Fiesta ST?
Pricing for the new Ford Fiesta ST 2022 starts at £22,630.
What does the new Ford Fiesta look like?
As the latest iteration, the Fiesta brings a new exterior style and introduces Ford’s brand new front-end design. Something you’ll be seeing on new Ford cars in the future. The seventh-generation supermini’s facelift is one of the biggest changes. This includes:
- Dropped Ford badge, now sitting on the updated grille
- Resculpted bonnet with a raised nose
- New sporty front bumpers
- LED headlights as standard on all models
- Darkened rear lights
All-New Ford Fiesta Engine Lineup
New engines for the Ford Fiesta were updated last year, with the 2022 facelift model bringing these across. This includes:
- 1.0-litre EcoBoost 99hp manual
- 1.0-litre EcoBoost Mild Hybrid 123hp (manual & auto)
- 1.0-litre EcoBoost Mild Hybrid 1533hp (manual & auto)
- 1.5-litre turbo 197hp*
*Fiesta ST only
New Ford Fiesta 2022 Interior
Ford knows that the Fiesta’s cabin works well so there have only been some minor tweaks. You get an 8” touchscreen system at the centre of the cabin, giving the driver and front passenger easy control.
It comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard for easy phone use, as well as a handy 180-degree rear camera. And there’s an optional 12.3” digital instrument cluster with a fully customisable display. You choose what you want to see, and it also changes with the driving modes (Normal, Sport, Eco, Trail** & Slippery**.)
**Only available on Active models.
New Ford Fiesta 2022 safety
There’s both brand new safety features as well as those brought over from the previous generation.
New systems include:
- Wrong-Way Alert: uses the windscreen camera and navigation system to warn you if you’re on the wrong side of the road
- Rear Occupant alert: warns you if you leave any passengers or pets in the back of the car
- Matrix LED lights***: automatically adapts the high-beam to accommodate other cars, also matching different driving conditions (including bad weather and low-speed manoeuvres)
***Available as an optional extra
Other safety systems include:
- Adaptive cruise control with Stop & Go
- Automatic Emergency Brake
- Blind Spot Monitor
Brand new model lineup
Ford has shaken up the new Fiesta’s model range, with each trim level having a unique grille setup. The new lineup is made up of the Trend, Titanium, ST-Line, Active and ST.
There’s no longer a Vignale trim - instead, this has been turned into an optional pack for the Titanium, ST-Line and Active models.
The Ford Fiesta 2022 Vignale pack offers:
- 17 or 18” alloys
- Full Sensico synthetic leather upholstery
- New interior trim details
Order your new Fiesta now!
It’s ready to order, with deliveries starting at the end of February 2022. Contact your local Pentagon Ford dealership to get the process started, and you should be behind the wheel of the all-new Fiesta in no time!