The Motability Scheme offers an all-inclusive package that allows anyone in receipt of either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA), the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), to use their mobility allowance to lease a car.
Browse the range of 14 Motability brands available on the scheme for Pentagon, many with nothing to pay upfront. With Pentagon Motability, you are entitled to a brand new car every 3 years. In addition, you'll also benefit from comprehensive insurance, RAC breakdown cover, replacement tyres, replacement windows and windscreens, servicing & maintenance and a 60,000 mile allowance. Explore our Motability Offers and discover why we were awarded National Motability Group of the Year for 3 years running.
If you receive PIP or any of the other eligible allowances, you can put it towards a car on the Motability Scheme. To be eligible to join the scheme, you or the person you care for must receive one of the following Motability allowances and have at least 12 months award length remaining.
• Higher Rate Motability Component Of Disability Living Allowance HMRC - As of April 2018, this allowance is £59.75 per week
• Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (EMRC PIP) - As of April 2018, this allowance is £59.75 per week
• War Pensioners Mobility Supplement (WPMS) - As of April 2018, this allowance is £66.75 per week
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) - As of April 2018, this allowance is £59.75 per week
With 27 Years Motability experience and your own dedicated Motability accredited specialist who's there for you long after you drive away there's no wonder why we are National Motability Dealer of the year 2 years running.
• Personal service by appointment
• Dedicated parking close to the dealership entrance
• Wheelchair-friendly access and disabled amenities
• Fully-trained Motability staff
• Accompanied and chauffeured test drives
Not every car is suitable for adaptations, so before making a final decision on which car to have, we recommend discussing whether you would require any adaptations with a Pentagon Motability specialist. If you require any adaptations, they will be able to advise you on the suitability of each vehicle and help find the car that meets your individual requirements.
Servicing checks are dependent on the model and age of your Ford, you can expect the following checks and/or top-ups to be carried out during a service at Pentagon:
• Tyre pressure (including the spare tyre)
• Tyre tread
• Engine cooling system
• Engine oil
• Windscreen washer fluid
As approved dealerships, our fully-trained technicians only use manufacturer-approved parts, so you can be safe in the knowledge that your vehicle will be returned to you in perfect condition.
You can still buy your car at the end of the lease but you have to finance it yourself. Your statement that you can no longer buy your current Motability car is wrong. Motability used to run a Hire Purchase scheme to enable customers the option to buy the car instead of the Lease scheme that they solely operate now.