No one cares as much about your car as your local Pentagon service centre. We offer all-inclusive costs on all MOT and Servicing in Scunthorpe, so you will never get a shock when you receive a bill from us.
Pentagon Group prides itself on providing the most competitive prices you will find for MOT test Scunthorpe and car servicing Scunthorpe and will match any lower quotes from local rivals.
Pentagon Scunthorpe has a team of fully-trained, VOSA-approved technicians; who all have at least four years experience as a mechanic.All technicians have full access to manufacturer repair databases and technical centres and the latest diagnostic equipment and tools to test the following components:
- Brakes and tyres
- Exhaust and cambelts
Pentagon´s Vehicle Health Check (VHC) is a visual examination of your car to see if it is roadworthy. VHC uses a traffic light system to classify the condition of each part of your car.
- Green – In good condition and will not need repairing ahead of a yearly service
- Amber – This requires attention, not immediately, but in the future
- Red – Urgent, a problem has been identified with this item that may have legal and / or safety implications
If any parts fall under the amber or red we will provide full consultation and an ill-inclusive price to fix them for you.Convenience
As a customer-focused service centre we try to make car servicing in Nottingham as stress-free as possible by offering:
- Free, no obligation, advice
- A free health check for all cars
- Courtesy cars during service
- While-you-wait service on tyres, batteries and exhausts
- Comprehensive consultation before, during and after service
- A collect and return car service
- Extended opening hours
- Flexible appointment times
Call Pentagon Scunthorpe to book an appointment today.