At Pentagon, we aim to provide the most professional, cost-effective and thorough MOT and servicing in Nottingham. To keep your car roadworthy, it is important to have regular services to stop general wear and tear causing undue problems later in the car´s lifecycle.Pentagon Nottingham has a team of fully-trained, VOSA-approved technicians working in approved MOT testing bays. We require each technician to have been a mechanic for at least four years to keep up our quality of service. All technicians have the latest diagnostic equipment and tools to test the following components:
- Brakes and tyres
- Exhaust and cambelts
Pentagon´s Vehicle Health Check (VHC) is a comprehensive visual inspection of every aspect of your car to ensure it is fit for purpose. Our technicians will go through checking everything from tyres to engine oil to see if it is in working order.VHC uses a traffic light system to classify the condition of each part of your car.
- Green – In good condition and will not need repairing ahead of a yearly service
- Amber – This requires attention, not immediately, but in the future
- Red – Urgent, a problem has been identified with this item that may have legal and / or safety implications
If any parts fall under the amber or red we will provide full consultation and an all-inclusive price to fix them for you.
As a customer-focused service centre we try to make car servicing in Nottingham as stress-free as possible by offering:
- Choice of a courtesy car for the duration of your cars stay
- While-you-wait service on tyres, batteries and exhausts
- Free advice with no liability to pay
- A free health check
- Comprehensive consultation before, during and after service
- A pick-up and return car service for commuters
We won´t be beaten on price, so before you book a MOT Test or car service give your local Pentagon service centre a call.