In order to safeguard the longevity of your vehicle, it is vital to have it serviced at regular intervals.
During a service, trained technicians will inspect your car to discover any potential issues before they could become detrimental to the health of your vehicle in the future.
If the ‘service due´ light is flashing on your dashboard then contact your local Pentagon service centre for vigorous, but affordable MOT and Servicing in Halifax.
At Pentagon, all of our technicians are fully trained and VOSA accredited. They have the latest diagnostic equipment and tools at their disposal to help them spot and repair most underlying issues.Our technicians are fully trained for the following services and checks:
- Vehicle servicing – Checking that there are no underlying issues that could effect the car in future years
- MOT – The annual safety checks for cars over 3 years of age
- Brakes and Tyres – Inspection to ensure both are legal for use on public roads
- Clutches – They have shelf-life and without regular inspection can be expensive to replace
- Exhausts and catalytic converters – Our experienced team can fit new exhausts and catalytic converters
- Cambelts – If defects are not found, a faulty cambelt can cause serious engine damage
Where available our team will pick your vehicle up from your home and return it to you when it is ready. Otherwise, just drop your car down to your local Pentagon service centre and take one of our courtesy cars out for a spin.
Drop into Pentagon for great value MOT testing and car servicing in Halifax. Our friendly team will be happy to offer no obligation advice on your car.