Motability Cars Manchester
Helping disabled people get back behind the wheel is one of our top priorities at Pentagon Manchester. We are proud to have been part of the Motability scheme for many years which enables drivers with disabilities and their families, who are eligible for Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, to drive, insure and maintain a suitable car through a government-funded initiative. If this applies to you and your family, then you should visit Pentagon in Manchester for the following Motability benefits:
- Entitlement to a new car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every three or five years respectively
- An allowance of sixty thousand miles over a set three-year period (or 100,000 for WAVs)
- Comprehensive annual insurance and road tax
- Roadside recovery assistance
- Thorough servicing and maintenance throughout the period
- Tyre / windscreen repair or replacement cover
- Two named drivers on the car
At Pentagon Manchester Motability, your needs come first and everything we do is geared towards making your move into the Motability scheme in Manchester as seamless as possible. When you visit us you are guaranteed fully-trained Motability staff who know the scheme inside out and can talk you through it. You can expect full consultation, chauffeured test drives and suitable advice on vehicle upgrades and adaptation to ensure that you make the right decision and choose the right car for your needs. To ensure that your local dealership is as welcoming as possible we ensure there is suitable wheelchair access, disabled amenities and designated parking. We’ll even be happy to pick you up and bring you in for a chat, if you have no way of making it into your local branch.
To discuss your options for Motability in Manchester contact us or book an appointment at your local Pentagon dealership today.