Motability Cars Lincoln
Pentagon is proud to be a member of the UK's Motability scheme, which since 1978 has helped millions of disabled people, their families and carers to become mobile.
If you receive the higher rate mobility component of Disability Living Allowance, the enhanced rate of the mobility component of Personal Independence Payment, the Armed Forces Independence Payment or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement, you may be eligible to join the scheme.
How Pentagon can help
If you qualify, Pentagon's Motability team in Lincoln can provide access to a wide range of vehicles from the world's top manufacturers, many of which are available with no advance payment.
Pentagon Lincoln - Vauxhall
8 Tritton Road
Motability LincolnPentagon will provide:
- Access to a new vehicle every three years
- Insurance, servicing and road tax
- Tyre and windscreen replacement or repair
- Comprehensive RAC breakdown cover
- A three-year, 60,000-mile allowance
Find out more about joining Motability in Lincoln
Get in touch with a member of our Motability team in Lincoln today if you'd like to find out more about how simple it is to lease a vehicle through the scheme. Our experts will guide you through the process of signing-up and help you select a vehicle that suits your individual requirements.
- A personal appointment with a member of the Motability team
- Convenient showroom parking plus wheelchair access and onsite amenities
- The option to collect you at home and drop you back following your appointment
- Accompanied test drives or chauffeured test drives if required
Browse our latest offers on Motability vehicles online now. You can discover more about the Motability Scheme in Lincoln by getting in contact through the website, in person at our dealership on Tritton Road or via our website contact form.